Thursday, 28 January 2010

Tweet the twitter

I forgot to just inform you guys that my twitter is protected. That's why it keeps having pop-up requesting for username and password. It's just so that I can control who is stalking me in twitter, as I feel weird having total strangers who I never say hi to in my stalkers list.

If you want to follow me on twitter, it's actually very easy. Just sign up for a twitter account and click on follow on my tweet page and wait for me to approve the request! "Tada!!" I love it because it's easy for friends to catch up with each other, and not as complicated as facebook. Somehow I think facebook is corrupted with way too many applications, which "communicating" isn't as effective anymore. You guys should know, all the clicking on profiles and peeking into their photo albums or super-poking or visiting their cafe world or zoo world without some form of communication. Twitter is so much simpler, you got to really type and say something to interact with others.

Okay, I'm not trying to advertise again, it's just my personal preference. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top