Tuesday, 28 December 2010

I'm in Love...



I just found this really great composer, and I'm falling in love with his songs. He have a CD, which I'm so going to buy, but I just have to wait a while before getting it.

Ra.D 2.5집 [RealCollabo] + RMX 앨범
Release Date: July 15, 2009
- Track List -
01. Mal Love (feat. Inbar)
02. Everything's Gonna Be Alright (feat. ◀:꼬깔이, 배켱, Inbar)
03. 너와 함께 있음을 (Lullaby RMX)
04. I'm In Love (Piano RMX)
05. Goodbye (Original Mix)
06. 난 네게 (Acoustik RMX) (feat. Inbar)
07. I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever (Silky RMX) (feat. Grace Eun, ◀:꼬깔이)
08. Jesus Loves Me (Groovy RMX) (feat. 조수아, Hena)

They are all sooooooooooo niceeeee! <3 And yesss, I still love 2AM. They are both in my list now. ^^x
It's going to be really nice if 2AM can get to sing songs composed by Ra.D. Let's just hope this day will arrive?

Other than this, I'm falling in love with my new ukulele too. :D My Makala Concert, which I've waited for a month till it arrived as it was out of stock! Good thing is that it arrived just before Christmas. :D

Makala Concert

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top