Monday, 6 December 2010

It's been a while...

I guess I've neglected my ukulele too much. Why is that so, you might think. 'cos it committed suicide! *sobs*

.R.I.P.

I don't know how it happened, it was already like this when I took it out to play. I could have just buy a super glue and try to glue it back, but the devil in me decided to announce its death.

And so, the death of my very first ukulele leads to the birth of something better. Yes! The Makala Concert! :DDD
It isn't a high-end ukulele but it's one of the best ukulele among the beginner range. I haven't got my hand on it yet, as it's going to be shipped in by January. But I'm so so so excited to play on my new baby!

Makala Concert

And during the time I went MIA on this blog, I have developed a new-found "hobby". Not sure if I should call it a hobby, or I'm just sick of the food bought outside. Yes, FOOD! I started cooking my own meals, and so far, I've tried more than 5 different dishes.

Pasta
Kimchi fried rice

There's Pasta, Honey Baked Wings, Sushi, Japanese Egg Roll/Tamagoyaki, Udon Soup, Salmon Clear Soup, Bean Paste Stew/Dwen-jang Chi-gae /된장찌개, kimchi fried rice/Kim-chi Bo-kum-bop/김치볶음밥 and "Army" Stew/Bu-dae Chi-gae/부대찌개.

So now you know why am I missing. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top