Friday, 5 February 2010

Just... living my life

There's nothing much to blog about recently. Just living the normal life, meet up with two small "group" of friends, had marche twice, watched a movie "The Imaginarium of Doctor Panarssus" and feeling all disappointed after, had a pedicure which cost me a bomb just for the new year that I won't be celebrating, and followed my mom out to buy just her new clothes. 

Why I say "group" is because, they are not really a group. Haha, just one or two peeps from different part of my "friends' list". Anyway, it's nice as finally I have the time to meet up so it's all simple but good.

Anyway, am reading my new book even though my Roald Dahl's isn't done reading. "If you could see me now" by Cecelia Ahern, the author of "PS, I love you". I really like the movie "PS, I love you", so without second thought I bought the book written by the same writer. I mean, how bad can it be if I liked her previous work? I'm only starting to read, and I think it's pretty good. I won't saying what is it about, so just go to the book store and check it out!

And while reading, some of you might be thinking, "Awww, how boring is your life..." But I really must say that I feel much happier right now. I had a chat with a friend about it, and I guess not many others will understand what I exactly meant. I might be earning lesser, 'cos I'm working much lesser too, but I'm happy to have time for me. You know, everyone needs time for themselves! And also time for family, and friends, and perhaps holiday. Just trying to cherish what I currently have, instead of asking for more and not being happy about not having more. It's kind of random so never mind, just wanna say I'm happier now. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top