Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Employment Fairness Act vs World's Dorkest Mom

I was surfing through the Jobstreet pages, trying to apply for anything that attracts my attention, and also updating my resume online.

As I was doing all that, I recalled this certain company that's focus on employment fairness and told my mom about it so she will know how to protect herself at work. And she started asking me for the company's contact and goes whining about how her colleague kept slacking and not doing her job, and that she's running and taking the drinks order all the time, etc. (she's a runner in a normal coffee shop, usually called the kopi soh or coffee aunty) I almost fainted while hearing this, and I don't know if I should laugh or cry.


mommyfisheye, originally uploaded by lomomilo.

Can anyone else have a mother like mine?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top