Sunday, 28 March 2010

More pictures from Bali!

More from my vivitar love! Finally get to develope my two rolls of slides from Bali! I'll let the pictures do most of the talking now~


I'm the slowest human who reached the top that day, but I managed to be on the peak in time for sunrise!




You can imagine how happy I am to reach the top!


:D



With views like that, all the pain is all worth while!




Goodbye, Mt Batur!



Great royal temple of Pura Taman Ayun, Mengwi.



The little boy is so cute, but he just hates camera. Haha!
 

On the field of Jatiluwih, the biggest rice terrace in Bali. 



Sunset at Tanah Lot


Surprise double exposure, which I don't know how it happened.

And not forgetting my lil niece's photos. Not a lot as the sun wasn't bright at that moment. She's in her pinkish swimsuit, on her 1year old bday party!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top