Wednesday, 17 March 2010

The thing about good services...

Remember I just went Bali for 6 days with my friends? We actually went Hard Rock Bali on our last few days to chill, and it left us a 50% bad impression. Well, anyway if you want to know what's the fuss about, you can view the review I wrote for tripadvisor here. (My username is lomomilo :D ) And yep, haha I actually quite irritated till I created an account in TripAdvisor to write a bad review about them.

And guess who sent me a message on tripadvisor today???
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Their Asst. Marketing Manager! Tada!

He or she actually bothered to send me a message regarding my review! Here's what I received.

..........................................................................................
Dear Mr./Ms.,

Warmest greetings from Hard Rock Cafe Bali.

We would like to express our sincere apology in regards to what had happened on your visit to our restaurant. We deeply regret to have you encounter such experience on your holiday in Bali. We will promptly investigate this matter so no such incident will ever happen again in the future.

We want to make it up to you and would like to invite you for another visit and experience Hard Rock Cafe Bali in a true authentic way by extending complimentary lunch or dinner for you and your companion. Please email us at ten@hardrock.co.id anytime to accept our invitation and set up a time.

We hope to see you again to enjoy an authentic rock & roll experience at our restaurant.

Sincerely yours,
Ten Swaratama
Asst. Marketing Manager
Hard Rock Cafe Bali
 ..........................................................................................

So at least someone in the Marketing department cares, but I won't be going back to Bali so soon. So let's just hope that they are really sincere and seriously do some improvement in their services.*cross fingers*

Sometimes, little things in life does matter a lot to people, and it shows how much one care about a scenario.

*Update* So the invite is changed to Hard Rock Singapore since I won't be traveling to Bali any time soon. Will see how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top