Monday, 15 March 2010

When in Rome?

I always love to visit Rome if I ever earn enough for a return flight and a one week stay. And perhaps, just like this movie, meet a cute guy and fall in love!



If I were Beth, I will definitely choose Josh Duhamel! And the reasons are so damn clear to everyone! Firstly, he's cute and handsome. That says a lot! Secondly, all of those who saw Beth plucking the magic coins in the fountain looks incredibly insane! I mean they freak Beth out more than creating chemistry! And lastly, the fact that Josh isn't poisoned by the magic of the "love fountain", that he's truly in love with Beth!

But well it's all about the fantasy love in a romance movie, and it's all different when it comes to reality. In reality, there isn't such thing called a magical fountain. And if there really is one somewhere out there, I believe there will be a huge chaos!

Unlike the movie, a real partner for life will be someone who truly understand each other, who could communicate well instead of using alienate languages, and not forgetting the similar interest/goal part so there will be something enjoyable to strive together! There's another two important points for myself, which is there shouldn't be any awkward silence and we should be able accept the flaws of our partner. Awkward silences are really... awkward... I had it once when I was much younger, and I could still remember how I didn't realized my hand is shaking as I hold on to the guy's arm. The silence is so over-whelming, and it should the the kind of comfortable silence, in which both of us didn't mind and in fact are enjoying it. As for the second point, it's just simply that nobody is perfect! Everyone must have some flaws, and if we can't accept that of our partner, then life will be hard!

So anyway, back to the movie. I won't mind watching it for the laughter and the fact that it's in Rome!

So, catch "When In Rome" Movie starting from 25th March 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
back to top